The Top Ten Reasons to Hire Mel Kleiman, CSP
The leading authority on recruiting, selecting and retaining hourly employees.
Do you know…
what Domino’s Pizza, Harley-Davidson, Continental Airlines, Landry’s Restaurants, ExxonMobil, Coca-Cola, and The Society for Human Resource Managers all have in common? Answer: They all know how critically important it is to recruit, select and retain the best frontline employees – and they all hired Mel Kleiman to help them learn how to do it better.
- Mel is the leading North American authority on hourly employee recruiting, selection, and retention. As a Certified Speaking Professional, trainer, consultant, and author, Mel has helped hundreds of companies improve hiring decisions and reduce turnover for over 20 years. His cross-industry experience and groundbreaking research work are the reasons why he is the foremost authority in his field.
- Mel delivers information and ideas business owners, hiring managers and HR professionals can put to immediate use. Mel’s presentations comprise hands-on exercises and memorable real-life examples. Participants learn practical, cost-effective ways to attract applicants, conduct highly effective interviews, and keep their best employees happy and on-board.
- Mel’s combination of customized material and best practices research data prepares managers and supervisors to be better leaders. Participants learn what makes their best employees “tick,” how best to manage them, and how to hire more just like them.
- Mel is versatile. He teaches rookie supervisors, middle-managers and seasoned executives with equal ease. His high-energy, high-impact presentations keep everyone’s attention and interest.
- Mel customizes every presentation. Mel always does his homework and will provide specific solutions for each audience’s unique needs. His pre-meeting surveys make for a perfect match between the material he presents and the participants’ most pressing concerns.
- Mel focuses on one thing and one thing only: How to attract, select and retain the best hourly employees and he’s been focused on this and only this for three decades.
- Mel’s programs make a difference. Mel’s insightful, practical, and creative methods for hiring front-line employees give hiring managers dozens of new ideas about how to select and retain quality people.
- Mel has the balanced perspective employers need. His wealth of knowledge and cross-industry experience enables him to identify problems objectively and offer realistic solutions on the spot.
- Mel is always in demand for repeat performances. Many of Mel’s clients invite him back repeatedly because the topic is always timely and because he consistently earns fantastic speaker evaluations.
- “Mel has a wonderful rapport with his audience and our franchisees were truly engaged.” -Sally Degnan, President, Two Men and a Truck International
Need we say more?
For more information and to check Mel’s calendar, call Reynetta DeVeau on (512)461-2621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.