Put an End to the Hiring Guessing Game
How many times have you hired the “perfect employee” only to find out later that the person was unreliable or unmotivated and couldn’t or wouldn’t do the job right?
Now you can end the hiring guessing game and start saving time, money, and untold grief.
Sign up here for a free, no risk trial of the simple, easy to use and understand, Humetrics’ Outlook Personality Profile.
As soon as your job applicants finish this short, on-line questionnaire, you will have an immediate snapshot of who they really are. Whether you need an outgoing, sociable person to interact with customers or someone who prefers facts and figures to keep the books, Outlook will point you in the right direction AND save you the all the hours you used to spend interviewing unsuitable applicants.
Simple to Understand, Immediate, Accurate Results
Outlook helps you put the right person in the right job by providing a complete profile of an applicant’s personality in the following areas:
- Activity Cycle: The ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to Detail: An individual’s desire to be Involved In the detailed aspects of a project or assignment.
- Competitiveness: The degree to which there Is a need for individual contribution as opposed to cooperative, group action.
- Dominance: Identifies a person’s need for a position of authority and the need to be in control.
- Emotional Awareness: The degree to which a person is aware of and reacts to the subjective aspects of a problem and their tendencies toward optimism or pessimism.
- Impulsiveness: An indicator of time management skills and decision making process.
- Self-Consciousness: The degree to which one feels uncomfortable being the center of attention and the degree to which they need a structured environment.
- Sociability: The need to be associated with others and to feel a part of group activities.
- Subjectivity: The basis on which one relates to others. Whether more “facts” or “feelings” oriented.
Screen In The Best, Screen Out The Rest
To discover how accurate and informative Outlook is sign up for your free trial today and take the test yourself. Have a few friends or employees take it too. We think you’ll quickly see how this simple tool can make a world of difference.