The PIQ is a new, unique, low-cost tool designed to help you hire STAR employees.
(STARS are Self-motivated, Talented, Accountable, Responsible and Stable.)
What follows is a brief summary of the PIQ’s features and benefits which will answer most of the questions you may have.
- The PIQ is designed specifically to be used in the selection of frontline, hourly workers and the people who manage them.
- Its focus is on the attitudes that all highly successful, frontline employees have in common. (When you ask hiring managers to make a list of what they look for in a hourly employee, over 80% of their responses will be attitudes like dependability, responsibility, and accountability.)
- The PIQ also asks specific questions about past work experience so that the applicant’s answers can be confirmed and further explored if they are granted an interview.
- It provides specific questions to be asked in the interview.
- It provides examples of what great answers look like.
- It categorizes each applicant’s cumulative score so managers spend their time talking only to those with the most potential.
- The attitudes the PIQ explores are: Accountability, responsibility, quality of work, and the applicant’s desire to learn and grow.
Everything listed above are the PIQ’s most unique features, but the benefits are what count:
- The PIQ helps you hire better employees who will stay with you longer and be more productive.
- It saves time formerly wasted interviewing unsuitable applicants. (Giving you lots more time to do all of the other things that need to get done every day.)
- It adds dollars directly to the bottom line by dramatically improving productivity and reducing costly employee turnover.
We look forward to getting you started! A team member will contact you shortly.
~The Humetrics Team