Even though a job applicant may not ask these questions, you’ll find it much easier to attract, select, and retain top talent when you know the answers:
- With all the other opportunities out there, why should I come to work for your organization?
- Why would I want to work for that particular manager?
- Why should I want to be on that team?
- What could I do to exceed expectations?
- What will happen when I consistently surpass expectations?
- Who is the worst employee on your payroll and what is it they do or don’t do that makes them the worst?
- Why is that person still on the payroll?